Monday, December 17, 2007


Top Exercise Tips and Tricks - Super Leftovers

When I downloaded all the exercise tips and tricks for my previous post, I did come up with a category of tactics that had more than 17 ideas. There was a slight problem, though - these tactics all specified a specific method of working out, and I found it difficult to include them in a list consisting of ways to start an exercise program and how to keep yourself motivated. There were 29 of these in all:
  • Slow lifting.
  • One set, to failure.
  • Good form.
  • Hills.
  • Circuits.
  • Always Do Weights Before Cardio
  • Clench Your Muscles
  • Do Two Sessions
  • Always Do Weights In front of a Mirror
  • Hard, then easy.
  • Workout first, diet later.
  • Warm up.
  • Close your eyes while exercising.
  • Do a cardio circuit.
  • Start with your hamstrings.
  • Stretch between sets.
  • Lower the weight with one leg.
  • Run the rack.
I wanted to run them anyway, since they're all great advice. The posts I selected these from are listed at the end of my first post on this subject: Top 19 Exercise Tips and Tricks from the Blogosphere.

Now I need to go work out.

No comments: