Friday, December 14, 2007


Top Exercise Tips and Tricks - The Leftovers
Tuesday's post on the Top 19 Exercise Tips and Tricks wasn't the whole story. When I categorized the tactics I found online, I had some leftovers - ideas that appeared four or fewer times. My original post was long enough - I didn't want to make anyone scroll and scroll for hours. So, I decided to publish these tips separately:

GET A PERSONAL TRAINER - 4 tips

DRINK WATER – 3

REMEMBER THE STRESS RELIEF BENEFITS OF EXERCISE - 3

JUST START OR RECOMMIT YOURSELF AND START AGAIN - 3

LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE WORKING OUT - 3

DON’T SPEND ALL YOUR TIME WORKING OUT/DO SHORT WORKOUTS – 3

JOIN A GYM - 2

DON’T WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU DO SO MUCH AS JUST DOING IT - 2

SIGN UP FOR A RACE 2

GET GOOD WORKOUT CLOTHES 2

MEASURE YOUR PROGRESS - 2

GET ADEQUATE REST - 2

DON’T CONCERN YOURSELF WITH GEAR - 2

DO YOUR RESEARCH - 1

TAKE A BREAK - 1

CONSULT A DOCTOR IF YOU’RE JUST STARTING OUT OR GETTING BACK AFTER A LONG HIATUS - 1

GET FEEDBACK FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY - 1
_________________________________________________________________
...and click here for the original post, which features links to all the bloggers and posts I "stole" these from...

No comments: