Sunday, April 20, 2008

On Usefulness

Since starting my new job in January, and after a couple of months of intense Web work for the organization that hired me, I've been looking at blogging in a different way. Usefulness is now very important to me. And I'm not so sure that the blogs I'm reading are helping me out - their usefulness factor, for me, is running pretty low. I'm not coming out against blogging or anything like that. But I am taking a long look at krooz and wondering if it's useful to anyone. This is a good thing, because it's helping me in my job, and it's forcing me to consider the exact mission of krooz. And that mission may be changing. I don't think I'm ready to change it right at this moment. But I'm taking notes, downloading ideas from my brain onto paper (with a pen, no less), and researching an Idea.

No comments: